Organisers Nitrex Metal and United Process Controls are pleased to announce that the Novatherm 3 programme is now available online.
Below are just some of the hottest and most relevant topics in today’s field of heat treating to be presented:
- Innovative atmosphere control & monitoring system for annealing and hardening furnaces
- Continuous research in environmentally-friendly depassivation and nitriding of stainless steels
- Predictive maintenance and digitalization in heat treatment
- How to reduce the roughness increase during gas nitriding
- Fatigue and fracture behavior of additive manufactured metal parts after vacuum heat treatment
- New approach to control neutral hardening and annealing processes by concurrent control of oxidation potential and dewpoint
- The influence of glow discharge plasma on the nitriding process of Ti99.2 titanium
The full list of presentations is available to view at http://www.novatherm.org/en/programme.
Early Bird Rate Ends May 1
Take advantage of special pricing when you reserve your seat by May 1. Register now at http://www.novatherm.org/en/register-now/attendee.