The final program for the 2016 Nitriding Symposium is now available to download. Click here to access the program. The symposium will be held at the MGM Grand in Las...
Below are just some of the hottest and most relevant topics in today’s field of heat treating to be presented:
- Innovative atmosphere control & monitoring system for annealing and hardening furnaces
- Continuous research in environmentally-friendly depassivation and nitriding of stainless steels
- Predictive maintenance and digitalization in heat treatment
- How to reduce the roughness increase during gas nitriding
- Fatigue and fracture behavior of additive manufactured metal parts after vacuum heat treatment
- New approach to control neutral hardening and annealing processes by concurrent control of oxidation potential and dewpoint
- The influence of glow discharge plasma on the nitriding process of Ti99.2 titanium
The full list of presentations is available to view at http://www.novatherm.org/en/programme.
Early Bird Rate Ends May 1
Take advantage of special pricing when you reserve your seat by May 1. Register now at http://www.novatherm.org/en/register-now/attendee.